Wide | Narrow
Home > Plans > IBEW Local 40 > Making Changes to Your Account

IBEW Local 40 NECA Plan

Attention: open in a new window. PDFPrint

Making Changes to Your Account

To make changes such as adding family members, adding student status, and changing your address, contact Coast Benefits.  We may require proof that indicates the change is legitimate.

Changes to the Employee Reciprocal Transfer System (ERTS) must be made in person at the union hall.